3M ALUMINUM PROP TAPE 427 - 2 INCH
MFR Model# 70008501127
3Mô Aluminum Foil Tape 427, dead-soft aluminum foil backing, excellent heat and light reflection to protect against high temperatures and U.V. degradation.
The foil also serves as an excellent barrier against moisture, dust, flame, and certain chemicals as used in aircraft paint stripping masking. Acrylic adhesive supplies superior temperature, U.V. and solvent resistance. It provides excellent age life and is ideal for harsh, long-term outdoor environments.
Meets F.A.R 25.853(a), O447
**Sold by the Foot**
- High performance aluminum foil tape, 2.8 mil thick foil backing.
- Premium aluminum foil for aerospace, appliance, automotive, U.L. 746C, U.L. 723, F.A.R. 25.853(a).
- Resists flame, resists moisture, resists weather, resists UV degradation, chemical resistant tape, thermally conductive tape for heating and cooling efficiency, heat reflective tape, light reflective tape, conformable tape.
- Automotive, Aerospace, HVAC, Appliance, Military, Government, Defense, Marine, Metal Finishing, Electronics, Recreational Vehicle, Construction, General industrial.
- Masking, sealing, seaming, shielding, chemical stripping, harness wrapping, joining, vibration damping, electroplating, plastic protection, chemical milling, heat shielding, heat reflecting, paint stripping.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: How long is a full roll of this 3M aluminum prop tape (427)?
This tape is priced and sold by the foot. A full roll is 60 yards or 180 feet.
Q: How wide is the 3M aluminum prop tape (427)?
This tape is 2" wide.
Q: How do you repackage the tape if it is taken off the roll and sold by the foot?
The tape has a paper liner, so we sell the length ordered, and the user just peels the liner off when ready to use.